Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girls! I need your advice/help please!?

Okay, so there's this really really weird thing that heppens whever I see something people kissing. My vagina gets this really really weird feeling that makes me want to squeeze it and when I squeeze it, there's this really good feeling that occurs and I continue squeezing until the feeling's gone...okay I know this is weird and stuff but...is this normal?do you guys get this? i think that my cousin had this too and we talked about it when we were younger but i'm too afraid to talk to her about this awkward subject.It's really hard to explain but.... GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE?!?!?





FYI: I'm 14 years oldGirls! I need your advice/help please!?
Your young, and starting to feel sexual pleasures, without the sex. Some women get turned on by seeing people making out, and it probably makes you feel really horny, as it does with some girls. It could be possible if you touch around your vagina you would start to get a bit of an orgasm, which means you are deffinately just finding watching people kissin horny.


Dont worry about it, all teenagers feel like this at some point in their teenage-hood.


Lily xGirls! I need your advice/help please!?
Yes! I expirience the same exact thing! im only 13 but im almost positive its called getting horny, yah sexually turned on. Gross, ik but its the truth
Your feeling horny.....yh its normal but just let the feeling flow through you....the feeling fades away......
you get the horny feeling. it'l settle down. dont grab ull b teased
What Lily-x said. :]
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment