Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can I get some advice??? help?

Well my cousin Sophia has this program called prep for prep and when you finish the program you get have a free scholar ship to a private school. You have to go to this school during summer from 8:00 - 4:30. Everyday, except weekands.It is for two years and during school year on saturday and thursdays. My cousin is going to 6th grade this year and she is eleven and she went to school late. Well were going to Six Flags this thursday and in their hand book they say if you be absent once if you were not sick , you get kicked out. But I really want my cousin to come with me to six Flags, do You think if SHE IS ABSENT ONCE SHE WILL GET KICK OUT and if yes, WHAT SHOULD WE DO?????????????Can I get some advice??? help?
don't you think her mom should be deciding if she can go and what to do about the school?


if i were her mom and said she could go to six flags then i would call the school that morning and say that sophia was throwing up (maybe from something she ate cuz that would make it so she was ';sick'; but not like she would have to say that she went to the dr ';sick'; ya know.)


and then i would tell sophia that should couldn't tell anyone at school that she wasn't sick and went to six flags that day.





but if her mom doesn't think she should skip school to go to six flags then she'll have to miss going with you.





personally i wouldn't send my child to a school like that where you HAVE to be there every day in the summer cuz that would ruin fun summer activities like this one. but thats just me.Can I get some advice??? help?
Go to the wonderful Six Flags! Who cares about school? I would choose Six Flags over school any day. Woohoo!
Do not go. Six flags is a great park, buy not worth getting kicked out of school for.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment