Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost failing math.....Need advice/help...?

ok well let me start off by saying that this year has not been a good year for me in math, let me start by telling you that i failed both first and second marking period, and i got saved by a D in my midterm so that means if i pass both 3rd and 4th marking period and my final i dont have to come for summer school.





Now let me start off by saying that this is the FIRST TIME EVER that i have gotten 2 F's in one report card, heck i have only gotten 3 F's my entire school career, since elementary, im in 10th grade now. I really have pinned myself in a bad position.





Now the thing is i cant fail one more marking period or the final and if i do i will end up in summer school. I want atleast a B average. Now thats going to take alot of work.





I am very stressed, i got a test to make up and properties to remember for tomorrow and i simply dont have the time to study for tests since i got wrestling, wont go to much into detail but if u know about wrestling u know how hard it is as a sport.Almost failing math.....Need advice/help...?
1. go to your teacher for extra help after school.


2. get a tutor


3. make up bad grades on tests


4. make up any missing work or work you didnt do so good onAlmost failing math.....Need advice/help...?
me too i really suck in math.








thats why im not even in skool anymore





im in cyber skool teaching myself and i suck still but not as bad





seriously if i was still in skool id say sleep with yur teacher ahaha








lighten up kid





dont b so hard on yurself
Dude calm down just get a tutor. If not then study harder!
Sounds like you need to forget about wrestling for now and really start to study hard in Math. Later on, in life you will find that you will really use math everyday of your life in one form or another......wrestling, I doubt it. Wise up! Hope you have a great day! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment