Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does he like me ?????Advice ? help please?

So this guy 17 i am 14 going to turn 15 anyway so i have him in 2 classes so in computer class he looked at me and when i looked back at him he didn't stop looking at me so i stopped looking at him LOL !





He always look at me when i laugh OMG ! (We haven't talked before )





some day in my class we were doing lap while i was working on the lap with my friends i caught him staring at me in the really back seat he was FREEZING In his place and his eyes on me


very next day


Other class we were watching a movie and he was not watching the movie he was watching me LOL ! and i looked at him so fast he turned his head and pretend that he was talking to his friend :P


I see something shine in his eyes when he look at me someday we were walking in the hall way i tried to look at him and he held my eyes for view minutes.


once i saw him putting his head on the desk


Someday other guy in the same class was looking at me and smiling with me so did i ?!! LOL and i see that he was so angry .


i saw his mood on Myspace saying jealous and the other one say i love ..


AND IF HE LIKES ME HOW SHOULD I ACT AROUND HIM TO SHOW HIM THATS I LIKE HIM TOO ??????Does he like me ?????Advice ? help please?
He totally likes you, go talk to him and ask him out and yeah I know it is hard when your shy but he is giving you a really strong sign. Just one day while in class take a deep breathe and go up to him talking about something your doing in class to get things started.Does he like me ?????Advice ? help please?
i had this problem too!!! The answer is yes he does. To show him that you like him too look at him and smile. Don't worry if you blush because guys love to catch your blush. Well goodluck your lucky the guy you like likes you back. I'm not sure if the guy I like likes me too. ;(
I think that he likes you because I have had a guy do that to me to and then he ask me out so I don't think that he likes you.
he might not like you. He might just be looking at you. With the myspace thing, it shows he likes you.maybe to avoid being awkward, what you should do is smile at him or just speak with him or partner up for lab.
Why don't you ask him if he likes you rather than asking a bunch of random strangers?
WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA鈥?omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg LUCKY U!!!!!!!!
lol he does

No comments:

Post a Comment