Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am 38 weeks pregnant today and i have been getting upper back pain only on my left side advice to help pain

only having warm baths help relax but i want other advice because i dont want to have a bath every night because i fine it hard getting in and out.I am 38 weeks pregnant today and i have been getting upper back pain only on my left side advice to help pain
are you sure this is not the start of labour?


i know its early but you never know...hope all goes well..I am 38 weeks pregnant today and i have been getting upper back pain only on my left side advice to help pain
I would strongly suggest visiting your chiropractor, for two reasons, one to help with your back pain and two because your pregnant. More and more research is showing that a chiropractor can really help your pregnancy run smoother. You need to find someone who knows how to do Logan Basic Technique and possibly the Webster Technique. Just call up the chiropractic office and ask if the Doc practices this technique.
Could be many things sore or pulled musscle, gall bladder. Can you describe the pain more. Does it come on when youeat or do things??

No comments:

Post a Comment