Thursday, July 29, 2010

Um I need some advice/help please!!! I dunno what to do...?

Okay so basically my friend (who is a girl) and i have been hanging out a lot lately. We both really like each other and I finally asked her out last Friday and she said yes. So the other day we were talking and we both said we wanted and hoped this would develop into a long, serious relationship. But when she said that she also said she didn't kno how we'd go about doing that because she doesn't feel like she knows me all that well, she said she knows the facts but that's it. So um I need some help here please. I really like this girl and want to be with her for an extremely long time. But I dunno how I change or help what she's feeling. I dunno what to do to make her feel like she knows more than just the facts about me. Please help!Um I need some advice/help please!!! I dunno what to do...?
Tell her that's the whole idea of dating is to get to know the other person...and the more you dont rly know the person..the more time you have to spend together...





:) good luck!Um I need some advice/help please!!! I dunno what to do...?
Well I'm not exactly an expert on this, But maybe try taking her out on a date. Talk about eachother, And trust me, you can learn alot, Such as what she likes in a guy, What she doesnt, Cause I mean if you don't get to know her as much and you try to be something you think she would like, But she doesnt like that....


So Try to take her out, and be 100% yourself, But just dont talk about anything weird.. =\ Haha


Anyways





Best of luck!=]
she'll get to know you with time. one thing that's effective is go on a date and go out to eat. just the two of you, as you eat, suggest a game of 20 questions. ask her 20 questions about herself and she gets 2 ask you 20 questions about you. get into the game. let her learn a lot. give detailed honest answers
You are rushing things too much for her, you are scaring her, calm down and enjoy her company without asking for anything further, if she is allowed to get used to you in her own good time it may work out the way you want it to, but you can't demand it.
open up to her


trust her


make her your best friend


show her that she means alot to you too


i hope things work out for you :]
[Time]


As time goes by you guys will learn more about each other, just give it a Try and You wont Regret it :)
talk about everything


yur opinions of everythign ad talk to her as much as u can
just go with the flow be yourself and she will feel more secure about u

No comments:

Post a Comment