Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am confused and in need of ADVICE, HELP,... ANYTHING!?

i am a caregiver, i get paid for working 48 hrs a month although i only work 8, i have help that comes in and works 16 hours a month, i give her $10 an hour so it ends up being $160-$180 depending on the month. Well of my monthly check that i get i have to give her $180 plus i get taxes and other crap taken out so i am left with $200 give or take, i somewhat understand that she works more then i do so its fair that she gets paid more.... well not really, I have to pay taxes- she doesn't, I am certified she isn't. I come and i work the hardest, scrub floors, restroom routine, shower time... She makes him breakfast and fixes him a lunch, and SHE LIVES WITH him so its not like she is going out of her way. I feel ripped of because i was told when i started that i made $650 a month. I had no problem working mornings and still do not but he insists that i let her work because he loves her. I dont know what to do about the situation, any help, advice opinions??? Thanks





(( I had no where else to post the question, sorry))I am confused and in need of ADVICE, HELP,... ANYTHING!?
1) You can find another job





2) Report your employer to your state's Labor Board....they will investigate him and do an audit....and you will be reimbursed for loss of wages.





3) Report this to the IRS-Fraud Division.....believe me, they will take care of it.I am confused and in need of ADVICE, HELP,... ANYTHING!?
If you don't like it, you leave, hon, as in quit.
You are in a profession where there is always a demand....get another gig.
quit. i have done private home care and i charge 20-25 and hour for it and i get it

No comments:

Post a Comment