Sunday, July 25, 2010

I really need some advice- Help?

I have a friend that I have known since the 7th grade ( We are both 25 ).


I'm 20 weeks pregnant and married. I have a 3 bedroom house, and 1 of those is currently a spare.


Heres the question:


She has recently become homeless, her and her on %26amp; off again bf have finally split.


She has probation in 2 counties and has no job. ( suspended license, failure to appear)


She lives in a city that doesn't give much options as for jobs, where as I live in a suburb right outside of a huge city where jobs are everywhere.


Do I move her in?


I would love to have her around, but im worried.


My gut says BAD IDEA, but my heart wants to give her a place to stay.


I'm so torn.


Your opinions?I really need some advice- Help?
Hi i know how you feel my sister was homeless and i gave her a place to stay but then i got married and was 24 weeks pregnant and i had to be harsh for my baby and husband sake. I know she is properly a great person and would not worry about probation in 2 counties as by what your saying it's nothing to serious. But you have to think about your family and what you and your husband want and whats best for your baby. Also with no job how would she pay for food and rent this would more then likely come out of your pocket and with a baby on the way could you really afford that? Im not saying don't do it because im a stranger but these are my opinions. Even with it being my sister it puts strain on your marriage and stress you do not need while preggo. Well good luck with your decision and pregnancy all the best. Hope this helps :-)I really need some advice- Help?
You will lose privacy.


You will lose peace of mind.


You will lose much wanted happiness.


Help her from a distance, instead of adding problems to your household.


Your kind heart should not bring you unwanted mental agony.


It is not at all a good idea.


Everyone knows how to take care of their problems in one way or the other.


Are you financially well off, then find a separate house to her and install her there. Try to help her from outside and not bringing her inside.


Later a day will come, she may shunt you out of your own house.
Hi Meg,





Very bad idea, you could be letting yourself in for some serious problems, I sympathise with you but go with your gut feeling, but do not feel guilty about your decision
Your family is your first concern. I have ignored that little voice or feeling in the gut to my own disappointment. Once in your home you may find it difficult to control the situation. Have some fun and watch a few days of Judge Judy! If she is a good friend then take some time and find some real help for her. She is troubled and you have no need to expose yourself or family to her present chaos and bad choices. Contact a source of information about potential help... an active minister, some social service advisory entity. Help her to help herself to a real life. You have a fundamental right and responsibility to be wise with your life and your loved ones.... it is precious.
are married and pregnant and don't need the extra hassles that would come from this move. She is on probation, she needs a job, you husband might not approve, and that could cause strain. It is a bad idea. You have a selfless heart, but you are not alone, and I can understand as a friend you would feel that way. But there are alternatives. Find her a cheap lodgging, help her in relocating and point her in the right direction and show her around the city, and where she should try for jobs etc. Tell her to join employment agencies, and do some temporay jobs, until she can find a good job. Moving her in would put a strain on you financially as well, so do consider and discuss the best course of action. Do be helpful but do consider all points as to her reliability.
your heart is in the right place you feel for her but trust your gut feeling because i know family and Friends can disappoint you and bring you down. your Friend has to fine her own way and trust me when i tell you another woman around your hubby NOT!!!!





i have seen it where a best Friend or family steals your mate right up under your nose and puts you out. or the Friend becomes jealous of your life and wants what you got. i have a sister who i will not let her live with me now do to her dishonesty and jealous ways.





our heart can deceive us. go with your mind and gut. your Friend if she loves u she wouldn't want to bring problems your way. sweetie some people don't want anything in life and you can't make them want it.





she has to want it on her own. what shes doing is a choice right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment