Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm dating with a girl in a few hours. Please, quick advice, help me... lol?

I'm 24 year old guy, she's 23, I think...


What should I do, what things should I do, considering this is the second time I date with her (the fist time was 6 days ago, and since then, she found a job somewhere, I don't know exactly where, it's hard to explain, she explained it to me, but I can't explain it to you).





What to do on the second date with her? Buy flowers, or something like that? Or what? Please don't give advice just to make fun of me, I don't like experiments to be done on me... lol...





Thank you.I'm dating with a girl in a few hours. Please, quick advice, help me... lol?
Well breakfast is a strange second date. Where I am it is now 9:28 AM. Where are you?





Flowers are always a welcome gift. Be nice polite, concerned, kind and interested. Listen to what she has to say.I'm dating with a girl in a few hours. Please, quick advice, help me... lol?
by all means take her flowers, i think she'd like that. go to the movies or a meal. good luck
Be Yourself





Best Advice Ever





second best advice ever





Flowers are too cheesy and some girls might not be into that so I suggest chocolate, or hand make something, a small card or something, not much is needed you just started going out.
Don't forget a card congratulating her on her new job.
just be confident....buy her a chocolate or a teddy bear...make her be entertained with you....like ask her whats her fave song then sing a line for her...then after a while drop her a line....then ask her if shes hungry and ask her out for where she wants to eat...but be sure to pay the bill yourself...:)
maybe a nice drive somewhere stop and try out a new place to have lunch.Not sure what area you live around but outdoor stuff could be fun and spontaneous.Girls like romantic stuff a cool picnic somewhere get away from the crowds.
chocolate, flowers or anything sweet =]
say it to her in a nice and quiet place. There u can say what do u really feel about her.lol
Well just start by relaxing you don't have to say or do anything that you don't feel like. If you feel better buying her something than buy her a little bear or something of that kind women love that. After that just be your self that the most importnt issue that men have while in a date.


Good luck.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment