Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm in high school, need some guy advice help please!?

ok I'm a freshman and I have a crush on this guy *ryan* who is a foreign exchange student from Germany. He'll be here for the rest of the year, so I know it wouldn't be serious, but I still feel like I want to be with him, for however long. The problem is he likes one of my best friends and asked her out at a Halloween party recently. I'm really confused because he was following me around the whole night and flirting and I thought he might like me. We always lock eyes, but he was still always hugging her and making excuses to hold her hand. I love my friend, but I really don't see what he sees in her other than she is pretty, because shes not very deep, and he is. Advice? I'm in high school, need some guy advice help please!?
guys always seem to miss the girls that really care for them...hes leaving soon anyways so if you get together now, you'll get heartbroken when he leaves...and its called heartbroken for a reason cuz it really hurts when the person you love leaves you...I'm in high school, need some guy advice help please!?
tell him ur confused and that u really liked him. ask him why he asked her out rather that you. tell him u feel like he is playing you. and tell ur friend how u feel to;)


ima freshmantoo[=





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AselAUz5uRwQs3aNu52ZvLjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081102130819AAb29Kz

No comments:

Post a Comment