Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm desperate for advice! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I know this is kind of long (you don't have to tell me), and 10 points to whoever can give me a real, honest opinion...





My ex left me over a year ago after I was extremly controlling %26amp; naggy. We just recently started talking again, but I can't tell if he is using me or is serious about trying to get back together with me.





We have hung out a total of 4 times in the last month.


The first time all we did was talk. The 2nd I went to his sister's and we had intercourse (three times). The 3rd we met at starbucks %26amp; talked. And the 4th he came over and we had intercourse AGAIN. Except this time we didn't use a condom %26amp; he asked (TMI) about halfway through if he could ejaculate inside of me. He knows I'm not on any type of BC. I didn't give him an answer, and when he was done I realized that he did *** inside. I was probably ovulating around the time that this happened because my period was about a week and a half before this. Afterwards, we went to the mall %26amp; I bought him a shirt %26amp; lunch (I bought him things to repay him for all the crap I put him through when we dated before). While we were there he kept pointing out baby stuff and would say things like 'we should get started shopping early', but whenever I would make jokes about it he would get all mad %26amp; defensive. We text almost everyday %26amp; he tells me that he does care about me %26amp; miss me, but that he can't get back together right now... His family doesm't really like me because of how I treated him before, but today he told me that his mom said that she would like to see us get back together if I have really changed. And earlier over text messaging I asked him why he holds back and he said 'because you made it hard not to'





I don't think he is using me for a booty call or for buying him things because all the times that we have hung out or when I have bought him things it's because I am the one who has initiated it...





I think he is holding back because he is afraid that the relationship will be hell like it was when we dated before, but I don't know what to do and it is driving me crazy. I love this boy with all of my heart, I don't feel comfortable around anyone else..





I just want everyone's opinions... and advice on what I can do to get him back!








(And no rude responses, I'm 21 years old and don't need someone telling me to get on BC or anything else...I'm fully aware of the risks I've taken!)I'm desperate for advice! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I'm not going to lecture you on not using protection but I hope you are not pregnant. A baby should be brought into a healthy happy relationship between two people not a strained uncertain relationship. Please, if you are not pregnant use protection. Do not let him in you without a condom! If you find out you are pregnant, you will not only have a relationship problem but a lot more stress and who knows how he would react. Probably not good.





I'm not sure by his behavior what he is doing with you. Men are very hard to figure out sometimes. That do things for reasons we wouldn't so it's harder for us to understand. It's good that you admitted that you were not the best girlfriend. You realize this so you probably are making good changes to yourself. If he sees this, he is a good guy and he still loves you he will probably want you back. What you want to know is does he love you? I would ask him point blank how he feels about you. You are having sex with him so you deserve to know especially when your feelings ARE involved. He most likely will tell you whether he is using you (paying you back for hurting him) or really wants to be with you. Be a strong woman who takes control of her life and get that answer from the source. No need to stay uncertain especially if you are pregnant. AND PLEASE take care of YOUR body and make HIM use a condom. A baby is NOT going to change his feelings for you if he doesn't love you. And if he is not a nice guy, he could be trying to screw up your life. Just be careful and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment