Saturday, July 31, 2010

PLEASE HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE ! DANCE CLASS. ANY TIPSS/IDEAS/ADVICE/HELP!??!!??鈥?THANK YOUU<3 :) !!!!!!!!?

alright SOOO





im a teenager and im thinking about starting dancing.


but im going to hafta try and learn some of the things on mah own


b4 i start taking classesss !





what stretches would help me be prepared?


what are some videos that could help me get ready?


what kind of clothes should i wear when i do dance?


are there any moves that are used a lot?


any songs that get me moving?


what foods i shood eat during it?








and any other answers or tips/ideas are wantedd ! please help me!PLEASE HELP ME PRETTY PLEASE ! DANCE CLASS. ANY TIPSS/IDEAS/ADVICE/HELP!??!!??鈥?THANK YOUU%26lt;3 :) !!!!!!!!?
Ok first DON'T STRESS ABOUT IT! Stretches, well I would look into a thing called a Theraband. They help to strengthen your ankles and legs. Also, practice your splits! Look for vids on youtube. I actually got my own channel and will be posting vids of myself dancing so if you'd like I could make a vid to help you out? As for moves, pirouettes mostly. It all just depends on the style of your dance teacher. All teachers have there own preference. As for food, nothing fattening. Go for veggies and water or a turkey sandwich. Nothing like a hot dog because you will feel sluggish after eating it and it will make you weigh you down. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment