Saturday, July 31, 2010

I really need guy advice...Help?!?

my name is izzy, and i need some guy advice.





there is this guy in my Algebra, English, and American History class, and i have a big crush on him, but does he like me back?








my friends think that he does because sometimes, he will stare at me for a short while during lunch, and the day before valentines day, i was kind of upset cuz everyone was getting Red Roses, and i got none, and he was like, 'bye have a great weekend'


and when we had a substitute teacher in Algebra, once she called all of the names, she asked, 'did i get everyone's name?'


and he said, 'did you call Izzy?' and a few minutes later, i was texting, (cuz i finished all of my work and we pretty much had a free period) and he sat in front of me and was like, 'don't worry, iz, i'll block her way so she can't text you.


%26amp;%26amp; at the fall and winter balls, he kept walking around me, and my pals thought he was going to ask me to dance., but


didnt ask me to dance, because during the slow songs he went with his friends to get a drink...





what do you think?





if you think he does like me, how do i let him know that i like him....





please help me...I really need guy advice...Help?!?
Yes I think he does.


Either A). Tell him.


B). Flirt so he thinks you're interested, and may build up the courage to ask you out.I really need guy advice...Help?!?
I think he's nervous about asking you out!
i think that (since i can't read his mind) he maybe does but doesn't know it he probably ask himself the same ?

No comments:

Post a Comment