Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please just answer this, I am scared and need advice. Help me out?

I like this girl who a friend also likes, the girl is best friends with my best friend's girlfriend's brother, who is gay for me and my friend (Tries to flirt with us, YUCK). My best friend's girlfriend is gettin' really flirty with the friend who likes the girl I do. And their is a rumor that the gay is going to ask me out and I WILL SAY NO, but if I say no then I get in a bad standing with the girl I like. There is another rumor that also states that my best friend's girlfriend will ask out my friend who likes the girl I like after breaking up with best friend. What to I do??? How does this happen???!Please just answer this, I am scared and need advice. Help me out?
First of all, wow. That is one convoluted web of dating. All right, I'll answer one thing at time. I don't think you saying no to the gay person will put you in bad standing with the girl you like. That is, IF you do it kindly. When the person asks you out (assuming he will), explain to him that you are straight and, although you are very flattered that he would be interested in you, cannot go out with a guy. Ask him if he would like to be platonic friends. This should help you get closer to the girl you like. Trust me. If your best friend does not know of this rumor, you should probably tell him, but caution him that it is only a rumor and you do not know if it is true. If anything goes wrong, just remember that it is not the end of the world.Please just answer this, I am scared and need advice. Help me out?
say no to the guy


if that girl doesn't accept it





she wasn't for you anyways.


you'll find someone


who is right for YOU


and only you.
way to confusing srry man

No comments:

Post a Comment