Sunday, July 25, 2010

A friend with no advice! Help me!!?

One of my really close girlfriends is freaking out鈥?She and her boyfriend have been talking about moving out for quite some time and she just got this text this morning from him鈥?I guess they kind of had an agreement last night鈥? It read: You Love Me? I'm sorry I got upset last night, I'm just trying to figure out how I can afford to move us into a place. Part of my fears is taking on more financial responsibility than I can handle and not being able to pay down my personal debts. We will get it figured out, I love you. She is asking me for advice and I don鈥檛 know what to tell her鈥?I have never had a remotely close situation before. She loves him so much and I know she has her entire future planned with this man, he is great to her and an awesome family man鈥?Any suggestions or words of wisdom I can pass her way??A friend with no advice! Help me!!?
I am engaged to a guy iv been with for nearly 2 years, i really love him and i want to move in with him more than anything so we can get married and start a family. But the thing is, i'm not working full time because i need to go back to college so i can better myself and get a good career. It is frustrating but i know its the right thing. It means we wont be able to move in fro another few years as we wouldnt be able to live on my fiances salary alone. You need to tell your friend to just be patient. When everything is right, then it will happen. They dont want to commit themselves to something and find they cant afford it and then have it all fall apart. It would put added strain onto the relationship. The main thing here is that they lvoe eachother, they both want the same things and they are trying to make it all work, and get it all together. As long as they both keep communicating, they will be fine. But patience is a virtue and all good things come to those who wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment