Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some guy advice?!... help!?

My mom planned a family vacation with our old neighbors that I haven't seen since I was 7. We saw them over the summer and one of their kids, my old friend Andrew, is so hot now! When we lived across the street from eachother we didn't get along very well and I'm afraid thats going to happen again. We're both pretty shy and I'm going to try my hardest to go out of my comfort zone to be outgoing and friendly. We are leaving a week from today and I want some tips on how to be really outgoing and flirty with someone who might take a little time to come out of his shell. And our parents will probably be around a lot so how can I be flirty without them noticing? What are some things that guys find irresitable? I want to stand out and I want to make this vacation one to remember.





ps- How will I know if he's interested or not?


pss- It will be in Disneyworld Florida.I need some guy advice?!... help!?
Just be yourself, that's really all you need to know. Just be real. Smile, relax and have fun. If you're faking it, he'll know and it will turn him OFF to you. You want to attract him, just be yourself and don't be clingy. Just be cool to the kid.I need some guy advice?!... help!?
Get a good handle of where he's at before making any move. He probably changed, but you don't know if that will translate into him liking you or not.





As for being conservatively flirty, it's mainly the conversation. If you ask him questions about himself, that tends to pique guy's interest. I wouldn't go overboard with the flirting. Both parents will be there, and you don't know how he'll react if you get overly flirty.
Well as long as you can stop being shy ask him questions. I'm a really shy guy, and when girls want to go out with me I don't really get out of my shell until they ask me questions. It could take some time it depends on how shy he is.





When you are walking with him, reach you hand over and touch his and try to hold his hand.
What you should do is act like you are 7... Be very playful and tease him, kind of slap him on the arm and things like that. and SMILE! always be smiling... If he smiles back at you when you guys are talking you can tell he is interested....
Just be yourself. Enjoy your vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment