Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need a little advice.. Help?

This may be a weird question but... I`m moving to WA. And I`m scared that when I get there none of my boyfriends friends/workers/family will like me? I am also a very jealous person... I`m worried about what his family is going to think of me... They are Native American and they think very different then my family does... I have my lip pierced and and I color my hair wacky colors... I have also been a cutter... I smoke cigarettes and mostly just hate life... But I`m very much in love with my boyfriend.. But I`m not sure his family will love me... My family likes him... What should I do? PS. my boyfriend says to ignore thoses feelings :(I need a little advice.. Help?
You are what you are.





dont try and impress anyone.





just be yourself





im sure thats why your bf fell in love with you because your just you





so his parents should like you to if they dont then thats there problem nots your





just be nice and not ignorant and dont be nervous about the things you wear etc because thats just you being comfortable





plzzz answer my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ampkl0.Hce7BRH6bvNsTZtXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081107174309AArmUBZ
  • gold makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment