Saturday, July 31, 2010

I really need mom advice/help!?

okay, so i took some...inapropriate...pictures on my camera and forgot to delete them. i left my camera in my bathroom. i heard that my mom was in my room and when i came up i saw laudnry on my bed but im not positive she was in my bathroom....but if she saw the pictures...slash video...what should i do if she tries to talk to me...i mean even if she was in my bathroom im not positive she would look at my pictures and i just talked to her a couple min ago and she didnt mention anything...but what if she does tomorrow? advice please! freaking out!I really need mom advice/help!?
well, hopefully she didn't see them, or she probly would have freaked at least a little on you.





You need to delete this stuff. Have more respect for yourself.





If she did see them, then just be honest and tell her how embarrassed you felt when you thought that she saw them. Think about how embarrassed you'd feel if she mentioned it to your father (considering he's around). Let her know that you realize how stupid that is and that you will have enough respect for yourself to not do it ever again. If she is really mad and is freaking on you......take it. Do not argue, or try to plead your case. You know what you did was wrong or you wouldn't be asking advice on how to handle it. Let her rant....THEN tell her that you've learned.I really need mom advice/help!?
being a mother myself, i think if she saw the pictures she would have said something already. if you're so worried about what could happen maybe that's the voice inside you saying you shouldn't have done it. delete the pictures, videos, ect.. if they show up on the internet anyone can see them. i don't know how old you are, but they can keep you from getting into a unniversity or a college and also finding a job in the future. make sure they're all deleted and don't tell anyone you made them. don't do it again or it can come back to haunt you later.
If she asks just tell her the truth. Don't lie about it, because obviously you won't get away with it.


If she doesn't, don't say anything and go ahead and delete the pictures.
well did you take them for a reason? if so, think smarter thoughts next time. If you were goofing around, tell her nonchalantly (if she asks), don't get defensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment