Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guy Problems-Need advice help.?

I am completly confused. I went on a date with a guy Sunday. We went out to eat and to the state fair together. We had alot of fun. Toward the end,Things got heated up. I told him ';No, That we needed to slow down';. Well he did and he seemed like he was ok with it.He usually calls me every night, but tonight he didnt. However I did find out that he was talking to another girl before me and It didnt work out. Im starting to wonder if hes talking to her now,and that he chose her over me.





Im not not one of the type girls to date every guy that asked me to go on a date. Im picky. I do good in school, Im in all honor coarses, and I take a nursing classesI dont do drugs. I dont understand why I keep getting in the situations.So could someone helpe me? Tell me what Im doing wrong?Guy Problems-Need advice help.?
you are getting too worried over a single missed call. but if your really worried, try calling him for once, nothing wrong with calling him, it would actually get him more into the relationship, since he will see that your interested in the relatioship too. but just don't go phone krazy on him though, that just scares us k. call him once or twice a week, thats normal and you can keep tabs on him.


and this is major advice, NEVER tell him about the other girl thing, cause then he'll suspect that ur ';cheating'; on him, cause if your worried about it, in most cases, your doing it.Guy Problems-Need advice help.?
Honey it is so obvious, since he did not get any from you he went to that next dumb a** that would sleep with him. So don't feel bad you did good by not going further 'cause if you had slept with him which it seems that that's all he was looking for any who I'd say you are pretty lucky. You would have felt worse for sleeping with a person and then not hear from him or ignore you. You did nothing wrong men are pigs. Continue with school, concentrate in your future the right guy will come along don't you worry. You are smart and you'll find your prince soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment