Saturday, July 31, 2010

Are any of you ever sick of a friend? ADvice. Help please.?

So I've known my room mate (at college) for 6 years. I'll be living with him next year (I don't want to , but didn't want to risk having a stranger living with me). So we have the same major with the same classes. But he keeps stealing my friends. Every friend that I make at school, he follows me and tags along. Whenever I make a new friend, he's somehow always there. He's shy and only gets to know them better via AIM/texting. But it's annoying cause he's always there. Don't get me wrong I like him as a person. But I want to get away. He has these weird bonds with my friends through their textings and stuff. What shoudl I do?Are any of you ever sick of a friend? ADvice. Help please.?
Either put up with it until you graduate or find someone else to room with.Are any of you ever sick of a friend? ADvice. Help please.?
Just tell him exactly how it is, the way your honest here. Hes a mature guy and can take it. Just tell him its annoying you and talk about it, ask him what he thinks.
i just got rid of one read my question answeer....
just tell him to give yous some space because ur hanging with another friend

No comments:

Post a Comment