Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need help all the way around concerning someone who claims to be a friend of mine. Can your advice help?

I have this neighbour who considers herself to be a good friend of mine though I think very little of the woman. It would be less complicated if her boyfriend hadn't become good friends with my husband. This woman has gotten herself a job at where I work and things haven't been the same since she started there. She has turned the place upside down with gossip and rumors about certain people. She irkes me to the core because of the way she acts at work. I had good friends at my place of work and now everybody stays clear of me because they think I'm in her ';group'; of gossip and rumors. I hate the whole situation and am considering quitting. Oh and did I mention that she went to school with my boss. I feel screwed all the way around. Any advice?I need help all the way around concerning someone who claims to be a friend of mine. Can your advice help?
i've been there. you have to make it clear to her that your personal relationship and private relationship have to be separate. if she doesn't understand that, then she's not a friend. talk to her, tell her how you feel, if she doesn't change, cut her off. don't quit though, if it gets bad you could always consider a transfer to another department or another office. don't allow someone else to make you make a rash decision that will affect your finances.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment