Saturday, July 31, 2010

Moving out...Need advice..help?

so my boyfriend and I want to move out together this would be the first time me and him would be out on our own..he wants to get a house I want an apartment...My thought on it is if we have a house we would have way more bills is that right or am I wrong? I dunno...I really want to but Im not sure what my parents would think..Im 20 hes 21...and we havent been together that long but we both want to be with each other forever..and If things dont work out I mean I can always move back home right? Ugh Im lost help me out people!!Moving out...Need advice..help?
an apartment is a good way to find out if you will both get along with each other and able to live with each others bad habits.you should know in a years time if your really compatible.then i would go for the house it is always a good investment long term and you will have most of your stuff then to put in it.house is a big investment and you need to do your homework on it before buying.good luckMoving out...Need advice..help?
hun im not saying to stop but wait a couple years cause he could break up with u kick u out and be back wheerre u started
It really depends if you're talking about buying a house or renting. If you're renting then you're just paying someone else's mortgage and if you don't have a lot of money then an apartment is the cheaper choice. You wont have to worry about utilities, maintaining a whole house (repairs) for a first time move I would go with an apartment.
well it depends on how tight you are with money. if u have enough go for a house cuz its more secure and will make you feel like you have a life. apartments are always cramped and you cant really have people over.

No comments:

Post a Comment