Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pregnancy question...someone with advice help?

My cycle (for February) started a day early but only lasted three days, which my cycle was light instead of heavy like usually. Lately, I have been a lil moody and my breast have been sore but not painful. The funny thing is my cousin is pregnant and she lives with me, so I look at her syptoms and compare mine to hers, I feel nausea but never actually throwing up. My cycle (for March) is due to come Monday. Is it best to wait to take a pregnancy test for accurate readings?


Note: I did have unprotected sex in January! A whole week!Pregnancy question...someone with advice help?
If you get a more sensitive test (the sensitivity of the test is on the box) you should get a result this close to your next period.





If your cycle in february was an implantation bleed the pregnancy should certainly show up in a test. It does sound a bit prolonged for an implantation bleed though.

No comments:

Post a Comment