Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please give me some advice! help!!?

ok so my brother gave me his chocolate phone until october when we all get new plans. im supposed to get at the nice new phone and he is supposed to get the chocolate2. i accidentally dropped it off my balcony and it hit the tile floor HARD. now 99% of the time the screen goes black and i can't get it to work! i need somebody to help me to get it to work! if i take the battery out overnight then it will work for like 30 Min's. in the morning then go grayish black again. how do i brake it to my parents that i broke his phone. if i tell them then i will be grounded for life and never be get a new phone. i was thinking let my brother play with it when i know it should brake again but i couldn't because it was just too mean. help!!!Please give me some advice! help!!?
Tell lies ! lies ! and still MORE LIES !


Do the trick of taking the battery out,and return it to you brother.


When it stops working go all ';Wide-eyed and innocent!';Please give me some advice! help!!?
Just tell your parents. That is the most direct way. They might make you get a new phone or just wait until october. I doubt they will ground you for life or even a very long time. Most parents are not nearly as harsh as they should be but not knowing your parents it's hard to say. I would talk to them. Maybe you will have to pay for it to go into a cell repair shop but it might only be like $20.





Hope this helps.
Be an adult about this. Tell you parents it was an accident %26amp; you are sorry. Don't try to sneak %26amp; hide something!!!
Accidents happen . Tell him you dropped it , and deal with it . It's not worth lying about it .

No comments:

Post a Comment