Thursday, July 29, 2010

GAH! I need some advice. Help?

Okay, my friends and I today were talking about sex and stuff, and one of my friends was talking about how this girl we know was crawling on her and making out and stuff, and that they took pictures and video.





This friend I had thoughts that she might be bisexual, but I was never sure, you know?





I like her, kinda (even though now I'm thinking that she might be a ho). Should I ask her out? Like, I don't know if she likes me or anything, so I don't know if it's a good idea.





Should I just kinda hang around her close and see what she does?





I've been single for the past two months after this guy really ripped my heart out. I'm just so alone, and I want someone I can cuddle up on the couch with and watch Milo and Otis! Is that too much to ask for %26gt;_%26lt;GAH! I need some advice. Help?
awww....my advice hang out with her more. let her know you and get to know her. dont rush it. observe how she reacts to hanging out with you. look for hints that she may give to tell you she like you. stuff like that. then ask her out. theres always what if but its finding out and getting an answer that matters than waiting around and thinking what if.





and if shes the kind of girl that like having fun(making out and video taping it,ect)...shes not relationship material. keep that in mind.GAH! I need some advice. Help?
How old are you? Then maybe i can give you an advice!





Cause i might know some people who are searching for the same thing you are searching for!
most people are not sure, ask away! but thats my opinion, do whatever ur heart tells ya girl...lol
naw i dont think it is too much to ask for but you have to make sure she is bisexual before you make a move because you dont want to scare her by just asking her out because as you said she had been drinking and girls do go crazy when they have some alcohol in their systems so just make sure so you wont just lose a friend.
sounds like your mind isn't clear right now. just take it slow.


maybe she told you all that to let you know she was that way, in case you were interested.


maybe she is into you.





let your head clear up first. you may not want to go that direction just yet. there are a lot of factors involved in making this decision.
why dont you just ask her if she likes you.


AND...if you think that you may be bisexual...


just think or ask yourself do you like guys or girls


or both.


but i hope i helped you!! = D
awwe hun... thats so sad about the boy... and i love that movie....*hugz*. but if you think shes a ho, or something doesnt seem right, it probably isnt.. trust your gut, and i hope you find someone to watch milo and otis with....
U need to ask her and make sure that if she really likes you. Don't jump to conclusions already. And why do you think shes a ho? Just because she might be bi? I'm bi! I'm not a hoe! lol but yea make sure before you ask her.Talk to her and say that you might have feelings for her.
just ask her how she feels. the worst she could do is say no.
is ur friend a hot bisexual? if she is tell her to add me on myspace and send some pics
aw.. u have nothing to loose.... even if shes not bi u can get a nice friend to cuddle too :)
I would say ask her out, if not a date, coffee and.... See how it goes. I'm a straight guy, and I don't believe in hos, just women being loving. There is nothing wrong with being gay or bi, as long as you are doing what you like.





Have a great time
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment