Thursday, July 29, 2010

A girl fell in love with a girl! Advice/help...?

IF YOU'RE HERE TO GAY BASH OR COMPLAIN, GO AWAY OR I WILL FIND YOU AND EAT YOUR FOOT ^_^





Okay, so here's my problem: I've been friends with this girl for a long time, and she's great. Bad news is, I think I've fallen for her. Like, every time she smiles my heart races kind of thing. Now, she knows that I'm bisexual and she's totally cool with it. In fact, by the way she acts about it it makes me wonder about her preferences... I just have no idea how to approach this without it being awkward or ruining our friendship (I WOULD HATE THAT!!) But as far as I know she's straight! Wouldn't she have told me she was bi/lez if she were? I mean, I told her... SO, I have no idea what to do! Help please!


Thank you ^_^A girl fell in love with a girl! Advice/help...?
Then tell her you've fallen for her and you're not a bi anymore.A girl fell in love with a girl! Advice/help...?
one day, whenever u r talking, just ask her what her preferences are......and if she likes girls too..tell her what u feel.....if not..then keep it to urself cause u can ruin ur friendship w/her just like that
Im a lesbian, i like woman and seriously i think its cool! i reckon she probably would have told you but then again maybe she likes bieng unpredictable and everyone likes a challenge! I say do something small like touching her leg not in a joking way or she might get pissed. ...then by her reaction you'll know if you can go for the thrill!


hope you get what you want!
lol come eat my foot well this happened with 2 of my friends I got really mad and now my friend has not talked to me for a long time so I say you should make her bring up the subject sort of i guess
Maybe you can just ask her out right. But don't make it sound like a big deal. Just casually ask. If she asks you why you want to know just say you were wondering, but make it look casual.
Take the chance let her know maybe you could both be bi (alliteration) and live happily ever after together :)
Lots of girls, my fiance included, would never openly admit to having fantasies about being with another girl, or identify with being bi or even bi curious.


Not being a girl, and my fiance being to shy to have tried that is all that I can offer. I would assume she is quite open if she didn't brush you off as a Friend. in fact if she has anything in Common with my fiance she is probably hoping that you will make a move
uh its not that bad hun im doing my bi side too


juss be like i think im kinda into girls


and see what she says
Well I can see your problem here. You have to find out in a casual way if she's ever been curious about the way you live your life. Don't tell her straight out that you like her like that or that it even has to be you but in general what her feelings are about that. Whatever you do you have to ease her into this if it is something you feel you can act on or you can be completely straight up and honest with her and tell her you feel this way but are completely ok with it if she does not share your feelings cause it's not something you want to lose your friendship over.

No comments:

Post a Comment