Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can you help with free time advice (self improvement or vacation?)?

As a single lady I get some free time, but I have a bit of a dilema. Most of the time I use my free time to somehow improve (either work on improving my dwelling or do investing), or do something useful, very seldom do I sit around. However, I really think I should take vacations as I need to make some pleasant memories. But then I see that time as wasted because I didn't ';improve'; my situation in some way. I need to find a healthy balance. Any ideas here (and yes I know many of us don't have a moment to spare!)Can you help with free time advice (self improvement or vacation?)?
You are lucky that you can take a vacation. If you have the time, do it. A vacation to some place you have never been is also a learning experience. You may or may not derive anything from your trip, but you will have broadened your experience whether you know it or not. I do not see why you cannot improve yourself while on vacation just as well as you can while you are home. And wherever you go, you may learn about a bit of history that you never knew. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment