Thursday, July 29, 2010

Omfg, I need love advice.. =/ help plz!!?

Okay look, I've been goin out w/this guy for 9 months now! Its been so .. Wow! We've been thru so much.. I prety much lost it 2 him..





And now lately all he does is piss me off make me cry. And I no I can be the bad one sometimes too. Only bad thing bout me is, sometimes I am too jealous! So yea.. He idk jus makes me feel like crap 70% of the time now!








So there's this other guy I met like the 1st of november. And wow, he's soo so nice to me. I no he likes me like a lot! He makes rlly happy... but I jus cnt break it off w/my bf. Im afraid im too stuk 2 him now! Srsly I feel trapped or smthn! Wat should I do people?





I srsly need help!! And look I dnt wna stop tlkn 2 this guy cuz evry time my bf makes me feel bad I go to him n he makes me feel bettr..!





N I rlly cnt break up w/my bf, I feel like I've gone too far.. As in he's met like allllllllll of my fam. Alrdy! U no all tht!





So plz ppl! Wat wuld u do!?!?Omfg, I need love advice.. =/ help plz!!?
Post in the right forum.





FleurOmfg, I need love advice.. =/ help plz!!?
If you really want to work it out with your boyfriend you need to tell him what you're saying on here (minus the other guy part, obviously). Just tell him you aren't happy in the relationship and what you feel needs to change. Feeling trapped isn't a good feeling and a relationship should be one of the happiest things in your life- don't cheat yourself. Do what makes you happy.
i would say break it off with your boy friend for you and him. it isn't healthy to be like that and maybe this other guy is the one for you at least you have some one to go to and whatever you do don't regret it learn from it that's all you can do.
so he treats you like crap verbally abuses you....dump him no woman deserves that.if you put yourself through that youll simply make yourself misrable.MOVE ON!the other guy obviously knows how to treat a woman get to know him and maybe establish a relationship.
I think you should just jerk off
plain and simple ever girl deserves her prince and deserves to be treated like a queen dont forget that and no matter what dont settle
DUMP HIM !!!
Trust me I have been through this before.....well I felt like that but there was a twist the guy that made me feel better was my bestfriends boyfriend!! Well one day you will get over this boyfriend, dont let any boy treat you like that!! Tell him how you feel and it needs to be fixed, or you guys are going to break up. But other than that trust your gut and do what you feel is right. Get your moms idea on what to do also because my mom helped me alot through this when it happend..I got through it and I know that you will too.








I hoped I helped(:
If he makes you feel bad, he does not deserve you. If you really think the other guy is worth leaving your boyfriend for, then do it. Try talking to your boyfriend (not about the other guy) and telling him that you haven't been happy lately with how you've been feeling. If he tries to make things better, he is worth keeping. Also, ask yourself why you've stayed with him for nine months. If it is only because you are afraid that you're too attached, then it is time to break it off and move on. If it is because you have deep feelings for him, then you can work it out with him because it will be worth it. Good luck!
if you really care about your bf like that you should be able to talk to him, dont go break up with your bf because somebody else makes you happy, thats dumb because if you think back im pretty sure when you first met your bf he made you just as happy as this new kid if not maybe happier.. do you really want to throw 9 months away for some new kid? deep down you dont like this new kid, u only go to him because your bf is making you feel bad..





my point is, dont break up something you have for something new because you will miss what you had when the new thing doesnt work out that well...





there is still time for you and your bf to fix things up but u gotta really sit down with him and say hey listen, lately u been makin me feel like ****.. and go on from there. if he cares about you he'll listen. make sure u assure him ur not talking to him to attack him or put him on blast. just cuz u care and u wanna make things work..





and dont take advice from ppl who told u to break up with him right off the bat. its not them who know him, its u. so if you really deep down think this is a lost cause.. then you break up with him. but NEVER break up with him for somebody else. and if hes not mr right and u dont end up marrying this guy.. the same advice goes for anyone else you might get involved with.. cuz trust me what goes around def comes back around..

No comments:

Post a Comment