Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some name advice, help! (blog)?

I just started a blog on youtube, and I need a catchy name.





My name is Adam, some people call me Micah, and I just want a name to give my blog that people will remember... something catchy, but simple.





one that i like is called whataboutadam.... but its taken...





help!I need some name advice, help! (blog)?
First, keep the title simple: Adam Johnston's Blog. You remind me of a quasi-Phil DeFranco, so you might want to take a look at his blog: (1) You need faster pacing! (2) Add some controversial content. What is a narrative without conflict? (3) Focus on what is unique about yourself - your Republican views, your love of cars (4) Pepper your commentary with endearing personal details about your flaws and struggles - people want to buy into the illusion that they know you. (5) Throw in plenty of current events and pop culture references. What is it, exactly, that you like about Kyle XY?! (6) Ask questions and suggest that your viewers post responses.I need some name advice, help! (blog)?
What about Adamike?

Report Abuse



AdamsApples


you can try changing the spelling on that one like '; wataboutadam'; or ';watboutadam'; or maybe somethin like '; 4getAdamNot '; LOL I dunno the possibilities are endless :) just be creative and have fun with it. :)
Adam and eMicah





As is Adam and Eve. You could make your entries like they are coming from two different people.





That could be interesting!
How about ';MyCawGotCrashed'; or ';AboutaDamTimeYouReadThis'; ?
JADAM!


madamimadam
heyit'sadam


adamupinhere


whereisadam


adamnation


nextstopadam
Adams Spanner? Adam and George. Adam gets pssed at night with his Martinis?
hi


i think the best would be - adamseeu

No comments:

Post a Comment