Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need some relationship advice! Help please!?

This past week my friend was in town. We went out and met these two cute girls. We hung out with them like every other night. Well my friend went back home. I really want to ask one of them out. But I don't know which one. One of them talks alot and we have alot in common and the other one is quite but there's something about her that i cant explain. I cant tell which one likes me the most. The problem Is I don't want to ask one out and find out the other really likes me and the one i asked doesn't. Any advice?I need some relationship advice! Help please!?
ask the quiet one, the one that talks alot has probably told you everything you want to know and you know alot about her. relationships last when people learn from each other and get new things out of each others views and beliefs. you can bet th quiet oone will have a longer lasting relationship because you wont get bored with it quickly. having alot in common can sometimes be a bad thing, because you already know just about EVERYTHING she could say or do. not having alot in common makes things mmore interesting and more of a learning experience for both of you, inevitably making the relationship last longer. and i wouldnt worry about them saying no, if she says something like WTF NO? of cousre hopefull she wont be able to considering im hoping you'll ask her out in person lol, it making it more special. but if yoou do ask her out like through texting or something and she says no just be like wait....omg? im sooo sorry i thought you were (other girls name)...no offense or anything. im so sorryyy! and see what happens. its devious but hey. you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment