Saturday, July 31, 2010

I NEED GOOD BOY advice? HELP ME?

there is this guy i kinda like he is sweet but sometimes pushes me to kiss him or do stuff i don't want to he is in 8th grade i am in 7th. he con be nice but he has forced me to kiss him. i am moving in a month should i bother with him?





there is another guy he is sweet and cute. but he is also a year older. im quite and not very out going. so i am afraid to go to talk to him, He usually talks to me alot. he carries my books and bags and loans me his jacket when its raining and walks me to my classes.





im afraid to go leave the other guy but should i? or would that be stupidI NEED GOOD BOY advice? HELP ME?
Im a girl but i think the 2nd one is better since he actually cares bout u.I NEED GOOD BOY advice? HELP ME?
in my opinion you shouldnt even bother with the guy who makes you kiss him. that aint the guy to be foolin with. it sounds like the toher guy that carries your books and all is a lot nicer than the other guy i would go with him if i was a girl but im not so that might sound wierd but if you are leaving then dont bother with any of them. if you have a boyfriend already, then umm does he still wanna go out with you if youre gonna be moving??? if not break up with him it will be unlikley to see each other if you are gonna move outta state
This happened to me before, I had a middle school love interest and then I had to move. He only pushed me to do things like kiss a lot because he knew i was moving and figured why not get as much as possible? Its a little inconsiderate. That other guy who carries your things sounds a lot nicer. He seems to have a lot more respect for you, I would definitely give him more attention. He seems to deserve it and LIKE you, so maybe try and open up a little more?
tell the guy who wants u 2 kiss him that ur not ready for that


cuz if he doesnt wanna treat u rite hes not the guy for u


and if he isnt the guy for you


go for the other guy thats sweet and cute and carries ur books and all that
go with the other guy you like. your boyfriend seems like a fcukin moron hes just probably using you for kisses or something
dont be afraid. the second guy actualyy cares about you. the other guy just wants to get sum. best of luck.
the second one. it would not be stupid to leave the other guy. the second one seems like he actually cares for you.
dont get attached, leave it for a month and meet someone new
why bother when your moving and not going to see them again
The fact is your moving and you will soon be meeting a whole new world of boys. As far as the boy you like, your really not here long enough to do much. You can ask him if he has an e mail that you could have to write to him. When your not face to face it is much easier to tell someone how you feel. In this e mail you will have an opportunity to let him know how you feel. Spend time thinking about what you would like to say at that time. You can actually become VERY close in writing to a person! If he has an Instant messenger that would be good also, or a home address, so you can write to him. EVERYONE loves MAIL!





and personally I would ditch the aggressive guy, no one needs THAT! I work in a middle school and see this often. I know how your feeling. He is not worth your time, the other guy sounds WONDERFUL!
Well, the first ';guy'; as you put it, needs to control his hormones, okay. Don't ever let a ';guy'; force him self on you. Never let anyone touch you as far as that goes. His forced kisses can be avoided. Just turn your head. And then let him know that you don't do that. And to please stop! And don't do it anymore or else.


Be firm.


If you give a guy an inch he'll take a mile.


And if you are moving in a month and you are bothered by him and all his advances and still wondering what you should do with him? HM. Sounds to me that you may have feelings for him just a little or maybe you like the attention. But only you can decide what you want to do. If it where I, I would move on.


And the other guy who is cute and sweet, um, aren't you moving soon?


Don't miss inter pet his actions. He is just being a friend. He's being nice to you by loaning you his jacket and carrying your books. It's called, being a gentlemen.


I use to do the same thing for girls. I didn't mean anything else than that.


You should say your good bye's to both guys and move on. You will meet more people and you will make new friends.


Remember! Don't let anyone force their intentions on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment