Saturday, July 31, 2010

PLEASE! I need some advice/help about testosterone levels and gynecomastia?

I have gynecomastia, and I've had it for a while now, so I went to the doctor and the doctor said my testosterone level is low for my age which is causing the gynecomastia. What can I do to raise my testosterone level and/or get rid of the gynecomastia? And also, the skin around my nipple is seemingly stretched from having the gynecomastia for the extended time I had it. How can I get the skin to go back to normal? Please help, I can't go swimming without being embarrassed. And so u know, i'm 5'8 1\2'; and I weigh 140 and people consider me slim. And just incase, if I do have fat around that area of the gynecomastia, how can I work the fat off?PLEASE! I need some advice/help about testosterone levels and gynecomastia?
Trust me man i know what you are going through. I am 17 and I had gynecomastia and it is so embarrassing. I had went to the Doctor and they had to check my testosterone level. My level was good so they did gynecomastia surgery and now I can take my shirt off and actually go swimming. I don't know what you have to do to get your level up but I would ask the Doctor how to do it because the surgery is worth it. You will not have to be embarrass no more and it will make you feel normal.PLEASE! I need some advice/help about testosterone levels and gynecomastia?
sorry bro i dont know what to say but have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment