Thursday, July 29, 2010

Making out for the first time! NEED ADVICE! help pleasee?

ok so i know that my boyfriend really wants to makeout with me and i really want to makeout with him as well. We were suppose to like 2 weeks ago but we both chickened out. Anyway i might be hanging out with him on Friday and i am kind of nervous about the whole making out thing because I haven't made out with anyone before so this would be my first time. Please comment and give me any tips or advice that you have. Thanks =]Making out for the first time! NEED ADVICE! help pleasee?
well first you need to find a perfect timing but yea that will be the key when you both are ready. Also Try to Become the awesomest kisser ever bye.


* no sticking your tongue down his throat.


* keeping your eyes close


* staying in one place


* mess around.





sounds kinda perverted but that's how ppl role!Making out for the first time! NEED ADVICE! help pleasee?
dude. use your tongue =] and get peirced first!.
just use your lips and tongue...and person above me....lol...i think shes too young to get her tongue peirced.

No comments:

Post a Comment