Thursday, July 29, 2010

My friends are freaking LAME. I need advice. Help?

My friends act so freaking annoying-ly. My so called 'best friend' always ditches me for her closer friend and they always freaking make fun of me. In a 'joking' way, most of 'em. But one of them, the one my best friend always ditches me for, never says anything nice to anyone except for my 'best friend' and a few other people. They always think they can do anything and never have any consequences. It pisses me off that they can say anything to me but if I say something, they get pissed.





Except, they're pretty much all I've got. I mean, I have lots of other friends I could go to, but then my friends that I hang with now'll get pissed at me, and I really don't need that drama right now. Basically, I wanna get through the rest of this year without snapping and I know if they keep acting like this, I'm going to snap soon. What can I do to prevent that? =/My friends are freaking LAME. I need advice. Help?
Dude, are you serious?


Ditch these suckers, you shouldn't have to deal with that crap when you obviously have a choice.


You can tell them,


';Quit treating me like dirt, or I'm gonna bounce.';My friends are freaking LAME. I need advice. Help?
True friends do not do that to each other. My best advice is go to your other friends. If the friends who are being mean to you get pissed that doesn't matter because they are not true friends.





search up friends in the dictionary. I am sorry for the situation you are in, but i think that is the only way to get out of it! %26lt;3
okay lets go over this real simple...drop them and start over...your young their young everything will work out...smile
sorry to hear


had same problem


then ended up a loner :(
Okay honestly, i have been through that for many years!!! trust me, i can really help you. a group of girls always criticized me but when i did anything back they would get mad and exclude me from the group. if they keep doing this your confidence will be horrible. i know because i ate in my mom's room for half a year. then i found a new group and they accept me and it's wonderful. so i really think you should leave them for the other group and give no explanation at all. if they talk to you just say i needed something different and say maybe when you grow up i'll come back. it will have drama but if you keep doing this it will ruin highschool and i guarantee it!!
I agree. Ditch them


Show them your not scared and dont let them bother you.


I know how you feel, but let them know how you feel, explain what its like for you (So they understand how they are making u feel) and stand up for yourself more.


Once they know your not taking any sh*t, they'll be nice.


Good luck!!
OMG WOW. sounds exactly like my situation. no joke. i have two best friends that always make fun of me. they think it's funny, but i get really upset. yet they keep doing it. they're immature and i'm sick of them. and i have no idea how to just ditch them and make new friends. i really don't know how. it's hard because we are always with each other.





lol anyway..i am planning on transferring schools. i hate my school and now that i have annoying 'best friends,' it makes me want to transfer even more. ugh wow..i'm actually really annoyed with them right now.





anyway, i think you should just let them know when you're mad. be a b*tch back to them so they stop. or just go to your other friends and ignore their drama. you really don't have an option. gradually get closer to your other friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment