Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please I need some advice... help!?

I have been dating someone for about 2 months now. I haven't told him that I have children (teens) because I wasn't sure how to approach it. It is a difficult story to tell because the man I was with was abusive in many ways (including sexually) I left him when I found out what he was doing to my daughters and we are doing a lot better though far from healed. I have been going crazy wanting to tell my boyfriend and a few times I have come close to going over to his place and running into his arms because it's all so hard to deal with and I feel so safe with him. Should I just go and tell him or should I wait (don't really want to). I've never felt like this about anyone before (not even my ex at any point). I really like him a lot. Any advice? Thank you!Please I need some advice... help!?
you should always tell him the thruth


be hones if you love him


hope i helpedPlease I need some advice... help!?
You should tell him and let him decide if it is something he wants to be apart of it compared to being forced into it with no options. I dont see why he would have a problem but if he does then he may not be the one for you. IT does not matter how we feel because we sometime want things that are not good for us. You must keep your kids in perspective as the most important thing in your life considering the things you have overcome and if he cant be accepting he is not worthy of your love. Be honest for if he is what you say he is he will be okay.
i think i'd tell him about the kids. i wouldn't necessarily mention all of the other stuff, but definitely let him know you are a mom. if you don't he'll probably think that you were deceiving him. hopefully he is really a good guy and won't let your kids scare him off. good luck!
Do what you feel in your heart, but consult with the abused daughter to get her opinion too. I would not hide the fact that I have children though. They are your blessings, whether we know it or not. My son was abused one time as well. I still sit and think about it. But it is all better now. Even with the one who abused him. He has apologized and he has not spanked my son since.
It just depends on the situation. I wouldn't rush into telling someone something like that. You don't even have to give him the full picture right away. But I would tell him that you have kids.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment